New member from Switzerland

ub400

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just gave in to temptation and placed my order today for a Race Blue MT-09, now have to wait till the middle of next week to collect the bike, it's going to be a long wait given that it is a long weekend here.

I haven't owned a bike for many years and am really looking forward to getting my mitts on this one. I had done a test on both the Tracer and the MT-09 and really liked both, but in the end went with the MT-09 for two reasons:

1. Tracer is sold out and new stock is not expected until end of the year.
2. I kind of liked that the MT-09, it is a little shorter so that kind of works better for me as I'm 5'8".

I have been reading through this forum in order to make an "informed" (in the end the heart won out anyway) decision, so thank you to all the folks here, the collective knowledge here is a wealth of a resource.

TIM80

Reaction score
Welcome ub400 .You made a great choice in choosing the MT-09 and you won't be disappointed.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Hello

I have had my Tracer for 1 month now and just got it run in. Service booked for Tuesday.
I had to wait 6 weeks for my bike which i thought was a long time. It was probably the longest 6 weeks of my life, but well worth it.

The bike has been not only a surprise for me but my mates are also astonished as how good it is and how quick it is. Now i can rev it harder i reckon i will be able to live with them and they are nearly all on 1000cc 4 cylinder bikes.

I came down of a BMW GS which was brilliant but this is better in most respects. The fuel economy is excellent. Averaging 57mpg or 12.5 miles per ltr.Or 20km per Ltr.

Last edited: