new ohlins arrived today nice job for the weekend

M

MT account

aaarrrrgh! im just about to order a set! we coulda nailed them for a few more euros off......

Botto

Reaction score
Picked my bike up from Reactive suspension near Helmsley today after he fitted the same kit for me, bloody hell what a difference it was like riding a totally new bike you will love it mate.

Cheers,
Gav.

derek28862

Reaction score
hopefully will get mine done at weekend Gav i know what its like going to helmsley on stock suspension lol. How much did you pay for yours fitted gav

Botto

Reaction score
Got out for a 120 mile ride yesterday all around our local twisties, the difference in the bike with this kit on is money very well spent.
The only thing to worry about on the Helmesley road was the coppers as the suspension can handle anything you throw at it with ease.

Cheers,
Gav.

fizzy

Reaction score
Picked my bike up from Reactive suspension near Helmsley today after he fitted the same kit for me, bloody hell what a difference it was like riding a totally new bike you will love it mate.

Cheers,
Gav.
Hi mate what sort of price did pay for fitting and set up ?

Botto

Reaction score
Hi Fizzy, I paid 1260 supplied fitted and set up.
Thought it was money well spent on the way home after I put it through a few corners on the Helmesley road without my arse going lol.
The bike is so much nicer now mate just feels planted and much safer (to me anyway)
Reactive told me to ride it for a while and I can go back to get it tweaked if I want it adjusting, great service.

Cheers,
Gav.

fizzy

Reaction score
Hi Fizzy, I paid 1260 supplied fitted and set up.
Thought it was money well spent on the way home after I put it through a few corners on the Helmesley road without my arse going lol.
The bike is so much nicer now mate just feels planted and much safer (to me anyway)
Reactive told me to ride it for a while and I can go back to get it tweaked if I want it adjusting, great service.

Cheers,
Gav.
Thanks for the info Gav I have got a kit on its way I'll give them a buzz when the kit arrives
might see you on the Helmsley road soon :cool:

Botto

Reaction score
:)
Thanks for the info Gav I have got a kit on its way I'll give them a buzz when the kit arrives
might see you on the Helmsley road soon :cool:
Great bloke to deal with Fizzy really knows his stuff plus you can go Helmesley road there get it done and feel the difference on the way home.
When I picked mine up it was pissing down but the suspension felt that good I just wanted to stay out, you will luv it mate I'm sure you will feel the same as I did.....and not go home lol.

Cheers,
Gav.

derek28862

Reaction score
Took mine in at the weekend so suspension going on and new levers and its first service. The lad who is a bike mechanic is doing it on a night so should be sorted before end of week