New to the MT-09 will get it this week!!

kzxr

Reaction score
Hi people,
I've got my MT-09 abs tc reserved ready to collect hopefully in the week, if not next Sat.
Have had a Ninja 600 from new for nearly 19 years and this week I test rode the MT-07 and my mate had the XSR900. I loved the MT, great fun chucking it round bends on the back road to Bromyard but wasn't keen on the feel of the twin, on the way back we swapped, oh my god that 900 is fan-flippin-tastic totally smitten with it.

Back at the dealer i tried out for size various models and found that the MT09 was ok height wise, even for someone like me who's not exactly tall!

The dealer made a generous offer for my Ninja against the MT which has loads of extras fitted as part of a special deal; comes with tank bag, panniers, centre stand, crash sliders and small screen. I never thought I'd get rid of the Ninja but the only way I could afford the 900 was to put it in as part of the deal, I've got used to the idea that it's going surprisingly quickly!

Anyway the deal is done, deposit paid and I'm looking forward to picking it up!!

Mark, redditch, worcestershire.
rear.jpgf.jpg