New to the MT09,

vegnomeat

Reaction score
Hi,

Just placed an order for the MT09 Tracer with some of the numerous extras. Hoping to pick it up next week. I'm trading in a Monster 1100 Evo which is a bit of a hooligan monster. The Tracer is meant to be a sensible option as my wife has decided that she would like to enjoy riding too, anything to ruin my fun.

I'm looking forward to adding something to the community.

Cheers !

Veggie

vegnomeat

Reaction score
I ordered the extra 12v socket, iPhone holder, luggage and stays. Lower seat, heated grips and givi rack.

Swagger

Reaction score
Hi Veg bloke ... outing a Monster for a Tracer ... there's a thing! Hope it's the right thing. Are you going to tour it with the missus?

BUZZ

Reaction score
Enjoy!
I have only put a hundred on mine in a week since I picked it up..but even thou it's not good weather for the long weekend I will hardly be off it : )
It's a great machine to use all year and that's what I will be doing..acf50 is your friend ; )

I will however be keeping my Ducati for now..

vegnomeat

Reaction score
Im in the RAF and like a week away on my own just chilling every so often. So yes we are touring together now. I would like to keep the monster but on service pay its not possible. I did have a FZ1 a few years back, and we live near a Yam dealer so it's a sensible decision.