Not got a MT09, just looking...

dave990

Reaction score
Hi, I have just registered to this site

Not got a MT09, just looking

I had a ride on one last week and we well impressed, great get up and go, very handy thru the twisties

Booney

Reaction score
Hi, I have just registered to this site

Not got a MT09, just looking

I had a ride on one last week and we well impressed, great get up and go, very handy thru the twisties
As long as the road surface is good!
I'll be selling my MT soon, if you are interested let me know.
B

salad_dodger

Reaction score
It starts off as the best budget bike but then you realise the suspension and fueling is shit so you have to get your wallet out to sort those issues out before it becomes a decent bike. Sounds nice though!

dave990

Reaction score
It starts off as the best budget bike but then you realise the suspension and fueling is shit so you have to get your wallet out to sort those issues out before it becomes a decent bike. Sounds nice though!
I know what you mean, apart from the sound bit...I have a Tracer with standard exhaust...sounds like a sewing machine.
My previous bikes were a KTM990 Adventure and a BMW R1200GSA, and currently I also have a BMW S1000RS

The KTM is superb, suspension, throttle, sound from the standard exhausts...just a great bike.
The GSA...well engineered, comfortable, surprisingly capable of making great progress...but no soul, not the right character for me when riding...I blame the KTM for setting the standard very high with the fun factor.

The S1000RS...a completely different class of bike...supplying smiles a plenty :D:D

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
I now have a MT-09, a Tracer, and after appropriate research I got the best colour... blue :cool:;)
Hi dave, it appears your research is a tad erroneous, blue is not the best at all..

Lol.... Enjoy your new bike through those Scottish lanes mates..