Official from yamaha updated fuel map

Doyler

Reaction score
Hi guys here is one you will all welcome
I heard from my yamaha dealer here in Frankfurt Germany the yamaha have a new fuelling map for the MT 09 at last he will call me in the next few days to install.

I will up date when its done

cheers

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Is this something that our "bike purchased from dealer" will do as a free upgrade... During next service for example..

I'll ask my dealer on first service....

Last edited:

rob5006

Reaction score
Is this something that our "bike purchased from dealer" will do as a free upgrade... During next service for example..

I'll ask my dealer on first service....
Like to think as this as something Yamaha is rectifying and putting right....the complaint of snatchyness must have affected their market...everybody has complained about it and Yamaha must be aware of it.Thanks for the update, Doyler!

Doyler

Reaction score
Up date on fuel map
my dealer says if they change the fuel map and you don't like it they can not change it back mmmmmm
think i will stay with what i have for now

but strange as triumph have different maps available for the street and speedy that you can change as much as you like

marthy

Reaction score
Up date on fuel map
my dealer says if they change the fuel map and you don't like it they can not change it back mmmmmm

but strange as triumph have different maps available for the street and speedy that you can change as much as you like
Nice to know Yamaha is working on fixing things up. Someone will have to bite the bullet and give it a shot. To be honest... can't be that much worst that it is right now.

M

MT account

Up date on fuel map

triumph told me that changing the map on my street T was permanant and i couldnt go back to stock.....

M

MT account

Nice to know Yamaha is working on fixing things up. Someone will have to bite the bullet and give it a shot. To be honest... can't be that much worst that it is right now.
well the FZ could do with a remap cos its pants compared to the MT. you should nip over here mate and test ride 1!

Locksmith

Reaction score
If you can change it once, why can't you change it again ? (to go back to the original)

Still, I'd be nervous letting my local dealer do it :lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sod that.....
I think I'm gonna stay with my super fast, smooth as fcuk torque monster lol

M

MT account

spoke to my local yamaha main dealer and he said.....
"ah yeaaa, u want bring big bike to us...we make new map. after go verrrrryyy fassss"

...........maybe next year, somchai......:rolleyes:
thai-mechanic-auto-repair-23702657.jpg

the voices

Reaction score
My ride was a yz250 supermoto, everytime i rode the bastard it tried to kill me, throttle response was instant, if it didnt wheelie it was spinning the rear, and everytime i rode it, it made me smile, had it for over 10 years sold to purchase the mt09 so i dont want some map installed that will tame my mt if anything i want it left alone and i will modify it if needed.

the voices

Reaction score
forgot to say, only reason i say this is i had a few tl1000s years ago, rode a later one after suzuki had changed the mapping and it was not the same bike as the early ones had lost its bite.

RipGroove

Reaction score
My ride was a yz250 supermoto, everytime i rode the bastard it tried to kill me, throttle response was instant, if it didnt wheelie it was spinning the rear, and everytime i rode it, it made me smile, had it for over 10 years sold to purchase the mt09 so i dont want some map installed that will tame my mt if anything i want it left alone and i will modify it if needed.
Mine was a 450 :)

Attachments