Ok guys who has done the most miles/km, and hows the bike looking.

flydnb

Reaction score
Ok I am on 4750 miles so quite low and it doesn't get used daily and bike still looks like new.

Chris West

Reaction score
I had my 12K done on a trip back to the UK in September at Rob Speed in Cleethorpes.
Very pleased with the service (Loaned me a Z1000TX for the day)
It cost just over £150, a lot cheaper than Woking Yamaha!
Im having no problems with it and it needed nothing.
The only comment was that the head-bolts looked a wee bit 'fusty' but would clean up.
I did ask for a valuation (rude not to) but at that mileage it doesn't have an entry in Glasses Guide yet :-(
Currently on 13500

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Just had my 6000miles service done. No problems at all and no rust, and she gets used every day. The disc bolts start to look a bit fluffy if she isn't clean often but generally very very pleased.

Cheers daps

RipGroove

Reaction score
2300 miles [emoji55] still looks like brand new [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone

flipper

Reaction score
1400 miles and looks like new, as it should.

Will be doing the 6k service myself.

emptyoh9

Reaction score
Just under 4K the only rust i have (and it's a tiny amount) is on the rear shock but we all know that thing is fit for the bin so hopefully it'll be gone early next year...other than that she's mint! :)

Bon

Reaction score
2.5K. Away for the winter now but only got it in May so still looks as god as when I got it. Will give it a good clean and polish soon as I get chance.

Milo Minderbinder

Reaction score
Got mine in July with 1500 on clock, it has now done 5300 and all is good, mind you it should be - I clean it as much as I ride it. ;)

Slappyhead

Reaction score
Just gone through 10k this week. All going well. Nothing rusting. Still looking very good.

boro

Reaction score
16000KM all through a sub-tropical winter...So lots of heavy rain, still looking good, although rear shock has started to get a spot of rust. Have ZX10 one waiting to be fitted...

Last edited:

Jay Cee

Reaction score
Got mine with 700 miles on it hit 2700 today, been sitting for about 4 weeks with some filth on it as I didn't have time to clean it off, gave it a snow foam to start off then hand washed with a soft mitten rinsed off then dried as best I could with a micro fiber drying towel.

Still looks good, I use a hand applied wax call victoria wax you rub it in and then buff off and it brings out the flake in the orange really well I buy all my wash kit off this lot, Car Care Products | Detailing Products | UK - Clean Your Car good quality stuff