Perth MT-09 riders to get together sometime

sporti

Reaction score
Heading out for a ride this evening.

Leaving Caltex cnr Epsom Ave & Gt Eastern Hwy in Redcliffe/Ascot @ 8PM.

Heading out with a mate on a boulevard, looking to clock up another 100 odd k's.

Schultzy

Reaction score
Any of you guys on the Mitch heading north at about 5:10pm today in a matte grey mt09? I went past on my blue wheeler but didn't get a chance to wave!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

sporti

Reaction score
Looking to do another 100 odd k's tonight, meet at the Caltex cnr Epsom Ave & Gt Eastern Hwy in Redcliffe/Ascot @ 715 for a 730 departure.

Had the suspension done last night, so I'm keen to test out the setup to fine tune it from the baseline.

More than likely pull up for a quiet beer & talk shit either partway through or at the end.

Post up if you can make it.

sporti

Reaction score
I'll be setting up another similar ride for tomorrow night for those that can't make tonight's run.

...not to mention Saturday afternoon....:D

sporti

Reaction score
Much the same as last night.

Looking to do another 100 odd k's tonight, meet at the Caltex cnr Epsom Ave & Gt Eastern Hwy in Redcliffe/Ascot @ 715 for a 730 departure.

More than likely pull up for a quiet beer & talk shit either partway through or at the end.

Post up if you're keen.

tox

Reaction score
Ok boys, who is in. Arvo ride from the BP welshpool rd east, near lesmurdie rd. Meet at 4pm. Long ride to Scarborough for a bite to eat and a beer.

Sandgroper-WA

Reaction score
Yep I'm in for that. Sorry Sporti had to sort out the wiring on the boat trailer last night and it took far longer that I expected it too.

BP Crystal Brook

Lot 78,Cnr Gladys Rd &, Crystal Brook Rd, Lesmurdie WA 6076 ‎ is that the one you mean?

Last edited:

sporti

Reaction score
That's the correct address, please PM tox to see if the ride is still going ahead, I was t-boned leaving the dealership.....

jsosmp

Reaction score
Hey boy's. ..leaving tomorrow morning at 08h30 from the BP garage on burns beach Road. Going to Toodyay.

julianziggy

Reaction score
this isnt ride related but... i just received some levers from hong kong and they're the long type, not short like i ordered. they're grey btw.

just wondering if anyone wants to buy them for like $30, otherwise i'll send them back

jsosmp

Reaction score
Mt09 for sale. ...pipe mod, 957 km's.
Brand new condition.

sporti

Reaction score
The weather Sunday is looking good for a country run.

A well ridden route taking in the best roads I know out of Perth. It'll be the 1st time I've run this ride on the '09.

Around 350(ish)k's, leaving Caltex Forrestfield at 915am.

If you're keen, post up here, should you want destination details, flick me a PM.

Pace will be dictated by those that show up on the day.

sporti

Reaction score
Id be pretty keen to tag along to this - sporti will PM
I'd be keen to have you along.

Tox will be in for this too, so it'll be a cracking day, no doubt.

Stop for lunch & head back into town via 1 of 2 routes based on how everyone feels.