Pillion hangers & pegs wanted.

Andrew Dean Aston

Reaction score
Hi. Ive just bought a 63-reg MT09, and the complete pillion hangers / pegs & bolts are missing. Many owners take these off and fit blanking plates. So my question is : who has these parts they want to sell. Thank you in advance. Andy.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi. Ive just bought a 63-reg MT09, and the complete pillion hangers / pegs & bolts are missing. Many owners take these off and fit blanking plates. So my question is : who has these parts they want to sell. Thank you in advance. Andy.
If u get really stuck and can't get any give me a shout and I will get u some new ones for as cheap as I can

flipper

Reaction score
I think The Voices on here had a set for sale from his race bike.

MT-Pete

Reaction score
Hi Andy, I believe you've got some of the parts you require from Wayne (the voices)? He sent me an assortment of parts & in there, I believe, are the other parts you require. I'll double check tomorrow & get tem in the post to you if so.
Cheers, Pete

Andrew Dean Aston

Reaction score
Hello Pete. Yes i chatted to Wayne yesterday. Im going to buy his hangers & two pins that attach the pegs to the hangers. The parts i would need are 2 springs / 2 small bearings and some small metal spacer plates. I really appreciate your help. Kind regards. Andy

Andrew Dean Aston

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will call you later Wayne, give you some money for the hangers. Regards

MT-Pete

Reaction score
Hello Pete. Yes i chatted to Wayne yesterday. Im going to buy his hangers & two pins that attach the pegs to the hangers. The parts i would need are 2 springs / 2 small bearings and some small metal spacer plates. I really appreciate your help. Kind regards. Andy
I have that lot, will put them in the post to you. Enjoy your new toy! :D

Andrew Dean Aston

Reaction score
Thanks pete. Wayne, im at Heathrow on business for two days. I will call you saturday morning. Let me know the cost of the hangers. Thanks to you both. Regards, Andy.