Pipe Werx Exhaust

Miles

Reaction score
Can't complain for £375! But i think it's sticks out a bit too much for my liking.

MartinB

Reaction score
Ordered as pipe werx exhaust as a xmas present. Arrived today and fitted it. What do u think ?
Cost £375 delivered.
Looks fine to me, not to mention a real bargain at £375.00 given the noise my mates ER6 made with a pipe werx can, I reckon you might need earplugs

Ride safe

Martin B

flipper

Reaction score
I think £375 for a slip on is a lot of money, although the Titanium can is nice. Spend another £150 and you can get a full system, although I'd rather invest the money in improving the suspension.

If you like it that's what it's all about.

Darrenbiker

Reaction score
Before i purchased the pipe i watched a video pipe werx had put on YouTube and personally like the looks. Im aware the akra sits quite neatly.
Noise wise the things amazing only had a quick run round the block, the thing shoots flames which ill never bore of either.
I found the price good thats inclusive of shipping standard exhaust to them for modification.
I have adjusted the settings on the suspension and found it totally fine for my riding.

flipper

Reaction score
ah so you send the pipe off and they modify it? is the new link pipe welded on or clamped?