Potential new owner maybe !(Scotland)

janluke

Reaction score
In the market for new bike for next year and the MT09 engined models have got my interest so I've joined the forum to gather first hand experiences etc

I currently run an XJR1300, Victory Hammer and a few classic Kawasakis. I've owned modern Triumphs in the past and do like a triple hence the MT09 interest. I really like what Yamaha are doing at the moment. a broad selection of different bikes reasonably priced with lots of options to personalise.

So basically Hello and thanks in advance for all the info

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
hey janluke , I had an XJR 1300 for 12 years and loved the fuck out of that big 'ol girl ! but eventually the weight got the better of me ! got an MT 09 now and all I can say is if you are thinking of getting one do it and do it now !!! it's an awesome bike and the lightness after the XJR is lush !!! mega engine and the best sound ever ! cheers man . ;)

Fluke

Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the party.
In answer to the question about differences in your other post, it's pretty much cosmetic (but don't buy a Tracy)
The more cosmetics, the pricier it gets.
But the engine... Ooh la la!

janluke

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome Gents

Its the XSR900 that's taken my fancy but I'm still very much mulling it over. I'll keep you posted