Powerbronze carbon fibre goodies

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
I can recommend the carbon front mudguard, very well made and the blurple vents look pretty slick.
I think I must be Powerbronze,s best customer the amount of money I spent with them.
Mudguard, hugger, belly pan, blue screen, frame protection, sliders and axle protection. Looks better and is cheaper than R&G but to be honest prob not as good in a fall.

Spot

Reaction score
I bought the carbon front mudguard and chainguard and they're gorgeous!
Very please with the fit & finish.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
I can recommend the carbon front mudguard, very well made and the blurple vents look pretty slick.
I think I must be Powerbronze,s best customer the amount of money I spent with them.
Mudguard, hugger, belly pan, blue screen, frame protection, sliders and axle protection. Looks better and is cheaper than R&G but to be honest prob not as good in a fall.
Hiya... Have You still got the powerbronze belly pan on mt... Will it fit with akrapovic titanium do you know.. Might indulge if they do! Also on offer over the weekend.

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
I have the standard exhaust on at the moment. I would assume that with the factory Akroprovic it would still easily fit. I do remember the instructions mentioning being able to trim the rear of the belly pan for other larger aftermarket exhausts.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Cheers, I've seen some pics of the trimming, but don't know what the finish would look like.. The offer end on Tuesday.. I'll give them a bell... Seen some posts from last year where they asked if anyone could pop their bike in to try for size.... They got a hard time.. It was a year ago, so they should have one done by now!!