Problem with bar end mirrors

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
Where exactly do they fold?

The part where the mirror joins the stalk or do the two parts of that stalk rotate?

CT/

Reaction score
Where exactly do they fold?

The part where the mirror joins the stalk or do the two parts of that stalk rotate?
Yeh the stalk rotates dude, the only thing i can think of is using some black electrical tape but not very professional i know., any idea,s ?

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
Real difficult with them not in front of me....

If you can separate the two parts of the stalk a thin plastic or nylon washer in between would give friction, i doubt electrickery tape would hold it and of course would look gash.

Other than that if you can't see how to seperate the only thing to do would be get them into a position that's good and touch some dabs of blue loctite to the join so it draws into the join. Let it dry for 24hrs and clean off any residue.

CT/

Reaction score
Real difficult with them not in front of me....

If you can separate the two parts of the stalk a thin plastic or nylon washer in between would give friction, i doubt electrickery tape would hold it and of course would look gash.

Other than that if you can't see how to seperate the only thing to do would be get them into a position that's good and touch some dabs of blue loctite to the join so it draws into the join. Let it dry for 24hrs and clean off any residue.
Thanks for that dude, i shall have a play this weekend :)

Chris71

Reaction score
Do you have any pics of the mirrors on bike I'm seriously considering some of these cheers