remaps

T

THAIGATE14

Is there still 69 threads running on how the bike cant be ridden without a remap since i got pissed off?
I only got my little phone so i cant be arsed to look....
i got a lot of spare time up here Richie so i thought id pop back in for a bit :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there still 69 threads running on how the bike cant be ridden without a remap since i got pissed off?
i got a lot of spare time up here Richie so i thought id pop back in for a bit :)
Lol no bud...!

We've moved on from that now...
It's all o2 sensors and stuff now lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When u gonna let us flash that bugger, Fly?
And Thai don't forget to bring the FZ09 ECU back with u...!

Last edited:

flydnb

Reaction score
When u gonna me us flash that bugger, Fly?
Richie mine is an ABS mate, and the throttle isn't really a problem for me, once you have an abs version sorted I will get it done , but looking at suspension at the mo and some riding converse, btw mate ross kemp did a thing on Australian biker gangs last night on SKY and he was riding your next bike a Harley, I wonder if that's why he had the tuition from you, it was recorded last November.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Richie mine is an ABS mate, and the throttle isn't really a problem for me, once you have an abs version sorted I will get it done , but looking at suspension at the mo and some riding converse, btw mate ross kemp did a thing on Australian biker gangs last night on SKY and he was riding your next bike a Harley, I wonder if that's why he had the tuition from you, it was recorded last November.
It's not just the snatch mate. U can leave that alone if u like. The other options make it a far better bike. Yes I saw it last night lol. He was wearing the gear he bough from the training shop lol

T

THAIGATE14

Nowt much has changed then.... i post summut n only you 2 reply... is the forum strictly for anoraks these days?

T

THAIGATE14

Oh yeah....'fly leaving the snatch alone?'
I thought thats the reason why you 2 like to meet up at didcott?

relz

Reaction score
Welcome back

sigtrm

Reaction score
Wb
Ofc not, now we have like 10 new remedies, flashing is passè

Jaffajones

Reaction score
When u gonna let us flash that bugger, Fly?
Hi TT great advice and comments from all thanks, I got a 64plate street rally it's my first bike , great in B mode but want to ride in std and A mode , I'm riding in std over last week or so and find only touching throttle a very slight fraction and serges very sensitivity, would this yamaha update flash help with this issue, many thanks for any comments

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi TT great advice and comments from all thanks, I got a 64plate street rally it's my first bike , great in B mode but want to ride in std and A mode , I'm riding in std over last week or so and find only touching throttle a very slight fraction and serges very sensitivity, would this yamaha update flash help with this issue, many thanks for any comments
We don't do the Yamaha flash buddy. You will have to go to a Yamaha dealership for that. We have flashed our flash over the Yamaha flash as people weren't impressed with it at all. Yes our flash will help with the issue you raised

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
We don't do the Yamaha flash buddy. You will have to go to a Yamaha dealership for that. We have flashed our flash over the Yamaha flash as people weren't impressed with it at all. Yes our flash will help with the issue you raised
fook me that was a complicated way of putting it... 2 cups of coffee before I could understand it :D

Jaffajones

Reaction score
Oh right ok and how much does it cost to flash ?