roadtax from october 14

M

MT account

i was just trying to find out more about the change in road tax after october as the bastards have done enough snidy moves already.
i found this video online but it seems to be spoken in norwegian............
can anyone translate it??? :rolleyes:
[video=youtube;uVfsY8dWhFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=uVfsY8dWhFM[/video]

sigtrm

Reaction score
i was just trying to find out more about the change in road tax after october as the bastards have done enough snidy moves already.
i found this video online but it seems to be spoken in norwegian............
can anyone translate it??? :rolleyes:
[video=youtube;uVfsY8dWhFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=uVfsY8dWhFM[/video]
He's Essex boy, not Norwegian. I met a few guys from Essex I couldn't understand a single word. Is Essex in England or they declared independence too?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's Essex boy, not Norwegian. I met a few guys from Essex I couldn't understand a single word. Is Essex in England or they declared independence too?
I don't think he's from Essex...I didn't hear him say "init bruv" once lol

Cypher

Reaction score
He sounds like a right pikey

[video=youtube;tGDO-9hfaiI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGDO-9hfaiI[/video]

M

MT account

wheres birdy? i think he might have a phrase book...........

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're a ruthless little cunt, Triple, I'll give you that. But I've got no time for grassers.
Lol.

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
Vinny: Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the fuck you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course?

M

MT account

they have a crocodile farm down the road from my other residence..........some of those phukkers are over half a ton.......but they only get fed on scrawny chickens............and lots of people go missing and are never found again.......
theres another rumour about a maternity clinic too but i wont go there............
336.jpg

sigtrm

Reaction score
they have a crocodile farm down the road from my other residence..........some of those phukkers are over half a ton.......but they only get fed on scrawny chickens............and lots of people go missing and are never found again.......
theres another rumour about a maternity clinic too but i wont go there............
View attachment 2157
You are no longer the knight who says Ni! You are now the knight who says ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!