Shad luggage

Jongeorge

Reaction score
You right lots of photos of it on the tracer but I was looking for it in the standard mt09 and what people thought of it
My mate has an tracer with full shad luggage but or see ant on a standard mt09

mike

Reaction score
Last edited:

XB12X

Reaction score
Yeah, looks okay. I prefer top loaders. I have a pair of Hepco & Becker Gobis sitting around in my garage which I used to have on a KTM 950 Adventure. The problem I have with hard luggage is all the scaffolding that comes with it. Still, I suppose it adds some rear crash protection.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
I am just about to order the Shad soft saddle bags and the side support fittings YOM93SE & E-48 bags €188.00 the lot happy with that. For the amount of touring I will do on this bike would find it hard to justify the cost of hard panniers. Also as someone pointed out the scaffolding that comes with them.

Jongeorge

Reaction score
Yes did notice the frame work that is needed and that does not bother me. At least you know it's solid lol

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
I am just about to order the Shad soft saddle bags and the side support fittings YOM93SE & E-48 bags €188.00 the lot happy with that. For the amount of touring I will do on this bike would find it hard to justify the cost of hard panniers. Also as someone pointed out the scaffolding that comes with them.
I've been looking at the E48 aswell for light touring, does anyone know if the bags/frames will clear a tail tidy, mines an evotech with led light, the plate and indicators are directly under the light... But all the pics i see show the stock Tail....

Any info would be appreciated...