Some Advice/Opinions please.

kernow

Reaction score
O.K. finally finished and fitted my modified stock exhaust system, thread with pics to follow soon. And today I added a k&n filter and set the CO to 14 on each cylinder a guesstimate really to help compensate for a leaner fuel/air mixture with the exhaust and filter, also my bike had previously received the Yamaha official re-map at the first 600 mile service, this done prior to my ownership by the first owner.

On Wednesday I'm booked in at my local dealer to have the handlebar riser re-call dealt with. At the time of booking in for the re-call I inquired about the possibility of having them check the fuel/air ratio to make sure it was correct and reset it if required, I was somewhat taken back by their reply which was that they had no-means of checking the fuel/air ratio and therefore couldn't assist me. "Beggars Belief" :confused:

So any advice or opinions on what the setting should be, runs fine set on 14 but like I said a guesstimate really.???

Shaun64

Reaction score
Take it for a Dyno run so you will know for sure.

Shaun64

Reaction score
I was looking st performance mods for a Honda crf250l and came across a thing from EJK £200 ish you plug them into the bike and they adjust the fuelling of your bike somehow,they were all pleased with the results.

kernow

Reaction score
O.K. guys thanks for that, I may just have found someone reasonably local to sort it, I've been told they have a dyno, so watch this space. :cool: