Stuff for sale

My Toy

Reaction score
ZX10 shock, very good condition, I'm told it had done 8000 miles and I have done only 600 miles since fitting it. Pre load screws and comp and rebound damping all work fine. £80 plus postage.
R&G tail tidy, comes with all fittings and instructions, clean as new, £40 plus postage.
Kev mod O2 controller, perfect condition, £30 plus postage.
Evotech rear peg blanking plates, excellent condition, £20 plus postage.
Infinity rad guard, black, unmarked, £40 plus postage.
Pm me if interested

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
ZX10 shock, very good condition, I'm told it had done 8000 miles and I have done only 600 miles since fitting it. Pre load screws and comp and rebound damping all work fine. £80 plus postage.
R&G tail tidy, comes with all fittings and instructions, clean as new, £40 plus postage.
Pm me if interested
PM sent :)

My Toy

Reaction score
Update, the evotech blanking plates have sold. Cheers.

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

D

Deleted member 1834

kev mod controler

Pm me if interested

hy mrtoy. think i am bidding on your kev co controler on e-bay. would gladly give you £30 for it. any thing we can do. ollyson basingstoke

My Toy

Reaction score
Bidding has started so you'll have to take your chances now I'm afraid, cheers.

D

Deleted member 1834

many thanks andy for co2 controller. will fit when weather gets better, have a play and let you know how I got on. Ian.{ ollyson }

My Toy

Reaction score
It's a pleasure, I'm sure you'll be able to tell the difference.

stevecbr

Reaction score
Hi, just seen your shock on Ebay, do you have a photo of it fitted?
Just wondered if any of the bike needs modifying in any way to fit it, or is it a simple swap?

My Toy

Reaction score
Sorry don't have any pics of it fitted, well not close anyway. If the shock is mounted with the reservoir facing down there are no mods needed to the bike. If you mount it the other way up so the reservoir is away from the heat of the engine you have to cut a small part of the plastic undertray but this is hidden from view under the rear of the fuel tank and can't be seen unless you remove the fuel tank.

That's the only photo of the bike with the shock fitted.

Last edited:

My Toy

Reaction score
Thanks, it's now living with someone new, hence the sale of the goodies on here and eBay. All items have now sold, thanks to all on here who have looked and special thanks to those who have purchased. Enjoy your new toys peeps.