Tale of 3 dealers

flying circus

Reaction score
hope this is of interest to folk on here but really more for uk based members on my avatar is a picture of my r1200gs this is a awesome bike and I have enjoyed 22000 miles on it but I wish to part ex it for a mt 09.....first dealer cannot do anything till Yamaha arrives not even rough trade in price, second dealer yes sir your GS and £2000( this values my GS @ 5k) third dealer no probs should be able to do straight swop we can sort it for you no problem will be in touch as soon as bike is here.
I wonder which dealer I should use?...... 2K difference if I do the deal I will name the robbing b*&£)%£S.

kiwimacchi

Reaction score
You're lucky- we dont even have a delivery time in NZ. Hoping it will be this year, no prices either, but given the street triple is aprox NZ$16,ooo ( US$11000-ish) we possibly will be paying a premium compared to you guys. Cant wait!!

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
I had a talk with a dealer here in Oslo on Saturday. The final price is USD 23k + preparation and registration.
They will get two bikes in November for test riding, and you have to put up a deposit and order by January 2014.

Cypher

Reaction score
I guess demand might bump up prices of bikes members of this forum will soon be selling :D

In all seriousness though I'd say talk to some more dealers. Even if they're a bit further away from you, it might be worth it. I found out that 70 miles make a world of a difference between quality of service (most will know what I'm talking about).

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess demand might bump up prices of bikes members of this forum will soon be selling :D

In all seriousness though I'd say talk to some more dealers. Even if they're a bit further away from you, it might be worth it. I found out that 70 miles make a world of a difference between quality of service (most will know what I'm talking about).
Lol. Yes I think we do

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm