the highest mileage thread.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
4570miles after my Scotland trip, rode everyday through winter no problems what so ever and no corrosion!!!!

But I am a total cleaning freak!!!!

Cheers daps:cool:

relz

Reaction score
Did my 10,000 km (~6200 miles) maintenance last week.

T

THAIGATE14

2280km in 5 weeks..............ill be piling them on come november

anthony1979

Reaction score
Ha ha.. I live in South Korea and use the bike for commuting to work during the week and then playing on the mountain twisties on the weekends. In may I did a tour up to Gangwando and back to my home city of Gwangju, that was about 2000km. Korea has fantastic mountain roads and the police leave you alone too. A bikers paradise !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

THAIGATE14

Ha ha.. I live in South Korea and use the bike for commuting to work during the week and then playing on the mountain twisties on the weekends. In may I did a tour up to Gangwando and back to my home city of Gwangju, that was about 2000km. Korea has fantastic mountain roads and the police leave you alone too. A bikers paradise !

im in the other bikers paradise at the moment...........thailand :) ill be racking up the kms round their mountains later in the year, when its too cold to be in the UK........high 5's for paradise!

anthony1979

Reaction score
Nice ! Did some riding up in the North of Thailand back about 6 years ago.. Fantastic mountain roads also !

scotscoot09

Reaction score
im @ 5200, but ive had sciatica for the past 7 weeks so thats saved me bowt 1000 miles on average travelling not including the odd run on a sunday,
also just moved in with me girlfriend so i am saving fuel not having to go to her house 4-5 times a week

isveight

Reaction score
Hi How is the bike performing any reliability issues or is it just fantastic