uuuuuuhhh what the ....... why?

the voices

Reaction score
Hi wayne here, ok so told me best mate what ive ordered and all i got was as title, anyone else brought one of the street rallys if so have you kept it standard or changed anything, i cant be the only one who really likes the street rally can i ?
be honest now....

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi wayne here, ok so told me best mate what ive ordered and all i got was as title, anyone else brought one of the street rallys if so have you kept it standard or changed anything, i cant be the only one who really likes the street rally can i ?
be honest now....
In short.... Yes.....Lol

It's just an MT-09 with a load of plastic shite on it... obviously this is just my opinion and I mean no offense...;)

stevecbr

Reaction score
Does it come like this, Akra included?
street rally.jpg
The only thing I am unsure about is the white plastic above the headlight, I think it would look better with a larger screen (but not to big)
Also, do they do different colours, as it doesnt look right with the dark (black?) tank?
I do like the little beak below the headlight, the seat and the two piece mudguard
Also not keen on gold forks, but obviously half of us love em!

flydnb

Reaction score
View attachment 1991
The only thing I am unsure about is the white plastic above the headlight, I think it would look better with a larger screen (but not to big)
Also, do they do different colours, as it doesnt look right with the dark (black?) tank?
I do like the little beak below the headlight, the seat and the two piece mudguard
nope just the plastic.

the voices

Reaction score
View attachment 1991
Also not keen on gold forks, but obviously half of us love em!
anyone got photoshop, hadnt noticed it had different coloured forks,

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here u go mate... I've gone to the trouble of Photoshopping all the bits u don't need pmsl

IMG_1392.2014-03-23_092209.jpg

flydnb

Reaction score
in the flesh the cheapy white plastic makes it look like one of those Chinese 125 generic trailess crossed with a ktm .

M

MT account

are there not 15 or so kits lying on the shelf with the seats missing at the mo? i could possibly fit the chin and the 2 small bellypan fillets but the rest of it? no thanks....:)

M

MT account

anyway, at least you can junk the plastic around the bars if you dont like the transformers look.

there aint much that can be done to make this mutt look pretty.....................
[video=youtube;gJO78VlMXIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJO78VlMXIE[/video]

the voices

Reaction score
bloody internet went down last night, many thanks for the comments like someone said there are a couple of bits that i may keep or change colour of, i still really like it as is, best i wait until its in my garage cheers wayne.

Locksmith

Reaction score
Its got different footpegs, rubber type.

Still wouldn't make me buy one (no offence) :p