Waited a long time for this one!

Seadoc

Reaction score
After taking it for a test ride just before Christmas last year I ordered a new 2017 model and was told it would arrive on 6 January. Well, I waited and waited and waited. The dealer told me Yamaha New Zealand had a massive warehouse stock software problem and that nothing was leaving the warehouse! Unbelievable, I know, but it was confirmed by a phone call to them by me.
Fortunately I still had my 2016 to use so at least I had a nice bike to play with.

The call that the new one arrived came almost 3 months after I paid the deposit and was, you bet, the first rainy day in weeks! I rode it back home and immediately took the ugly duckling number plate holder off and fitted a Mustard tail tidy that have been sitting in my shed for a few weeks.

Other mods include an Akra Ti and Yamaha fly screen.IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Hexme

Reaction score
Yamaha are making some really nicely styled bikes at the moment, that looks fab mate, enjoy.

Reaction score
Looks Good! especially with the tail tidy rather than the rear-hugger-plate-holder-thing that some have.

Where did you get the exhaust? i thought the 2017 ones came with a carbon shroud?

Seadoc

Reaction score
I bought the exhaust from a place in Italy (eBay) The standard exhaust has no carbon pieces hut is styled a bit differently to the old one. The shroud around the exit is more square shaped.