What do you think of this ? MT-09 Rear Light Conversion

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wanting to get some feedback from you about a product we have been working on.

We have developed a conversion kit for the rear light of the MT-09 which replaces the standard rear light with an oval LED light containing brake and tail lights.

Here is a picture of our bike with the standard rear light from the side.
mt-09 rear light.jpg

And here is a picture of the conversion kit that we have developed.
mt-09 rear light conversion.JPG

The whole unit including the rear light is priced at £69.

If you could give me your feedback on this product, I would be grateful.

Don't forget if you like it, you can go the website using the link below and order it to get 10% off using the promotion codes I have listed below.
LIGHTS - YAMAHA ,MT-09,FZ-09, 13-15 (TAIL LIGHT CONVERSION) - Powerbronze UK International

The promotion codes are as follows :

UK - UKFORUM1

Ireland - IREFORUM1

USA - USAFORUM1

Please Note : These promotion codes will not work with Paypal or on any website except the 3 linked below (UK, USA and Ireland). Only one promotion code can be used per order. Powerbronze have official distributors in other countries, these promotion codes will not work on the websites controlled by those customers.

Powerbronze UK - Motorcycle Bodywork, Huggers, Belly Pans, Screens, Mudguards, Seat Cowls, Fairings, Seats, Carbon Fibre etc. Powerbronze - Home

Powerbronze Ireland - Powerbronze Ireland - Home

Powerbronze USA - Powerbronze USA - Home

If you do decide to purchase from our websites, using the promotion codes, please fill out the how did your hear about us box by selecting other from the drop down list and putting MT-09 forum as this will help us to track the orders. You could also send me a private message with your order number and I will assist in anyway possible.

Don't forget you can call 01903 783222 and tell us your from the Yamaha forum and you will get the 10% off and free UK delivery.

Look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Richard

RichardPB

Reaction score
do you mean it contains rear light and indicators?
looks good, neat and finishes it off nicely
Hi Steve,

Glad you like the unit.

The LED rear light contains stop light and tail light. It doesn't contain the indicators.

You still have to have indicators fitted to the bike (which our tail tidy can provide a mounting for) .

All the best,
Richard

Last edited:

Tropicocity

Reaction score
Looks quite nice from what I can see - any chance of some more pictures, maybe without the seat cowl and/or showing the running and brake lights? (A short video would do the same :) )