What tail tidy ?

Reaction score
As the title, what tail tidy are you using or not?

Been trying to find a pic of the Yamaha one, am I right in thinking it can be fitted without the extension piece?

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of any of the aftermarket kits available so I just made my own.

Sent from outer space

Reaction score
If you want to ditch the standard rear light I would definately recommend the Evotech one.

Cheers daps!!!!:cool:

Reaction score
I have the R&G one on at the mo but it's shite so I've ordered the Rizoma tail tidy to go with the Rizoma flush tail light I've got coming lol. Anyone wanna buy the R&G one when I've taken it off....! Rizoma say the tail tidy will be here in about 8-9 weeks. Bloody Italians never go anything in a rush do they :p

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Reaction score
Haven't got the bike yet, just been looking at pics on google.
My first thoughts were that the MT looked too short without the original set up, but now I'm indecisive.
Will wait until I pick her up in early May and made my mind up but am interested in the available options!

Reaction score
Haven't got the bike yet, just been looking at pics on google.
My first thoughts were that the MT looked too short without the original set up, but now I'm indecisive.
Will wait until I pick her up in early May and made my mind up but am interested in the available options!

well u certainly have plenty of options...

Spot

Reaction score
I have a Graves Motorsport tidy fitted to mine and love it to bits.
I think it looks good and it retains the original tails flip down seat lock cover.
You lose the number plate light but I got around this by fitting LED number plate bolts.

Reaction score
As the title, what tail tidy are you using or not?

Been trying to find a pic of the Yamaha one, am I right in thinking it can be fitted without the extension piece?

I have the Yamaha one fitted without the extension piece or the indicator brackets (it is supplied with brackets to fit the standard indicators or aftermarket ones).
It's fantastic quality & fits really well.DSC_0078.jpgDSC_0078.jpg

M

MT account

i have a 4 inch grinder and a chinese dremmel waiting for mine when it arrives........and i might fancy a stock rear light.......got to nip over maplins and have a chat with my led man first.....

Reaction score
Thanks guy's

So the yam one is designed to be fitted close or extended then. Certainly covers both bases and you can have the reflector bracket as well.

Reaction score
I'm liking that one even more now, wonder what it would look like with yam LED indicators? (note to self -- STOP IT) :)

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Rizoma one looks as sexy in the flesh as it does in the pics lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!