Where you just spotted?

Stripy

Reaction score
I've just been "dawn sarf" today.
Had a stop in High Wycombe.
On the way home, going from the station back up to M40, I'm overtaken by a fellow MT rider, around 17:15

So with this thread, I was just thinking, we could have a "I saw one - was it you?"-thread..

Game is open :)

ldpain

Reaction score
Hey there, first time posting, if it was a purple on with a dent in the left hand of the tank, it was me!

Stripy

Reaction score
Well, hello then and welcome, ldpain - I can't say if it was purple, I only noticed the rear lights after you passed me, when I was trying to push my little Swift with my inlaws up the hill ;)

It looks damn good that bike when you passed, even from behind :)

Last edited:

ldpain

Reaction score
Tis a gorgeous piece of machinery, hasn't been a single person who hasn't stopped to have a word when I've been parking up/taking off round these bits.

ldpain

Reaction score
Binned it 500 odd miles in on an impressive bit of mud in the middle of the road.

Last edited:

ldpain

Reaction score
Yep, due to pop it into a repair centre this week, was bummed, but it is what it is, give me a chance to slip some trick bits on it.

Stripy

Reaction score
Saw a fellow matte grey MT this morning (7:25ish), undertook it on East Lancs at Salford Uni.
Was it you? :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saw a fellow matte grey MT this morning (7:25ish), undertook it on East Lancs at Salford Uni.
Was it you? :)
While were on the subject of "spotted"!!! Who was it that undertook me on the A339 that goes thru Newbury town centre this afternoon at around 14:30 then went thru a blatant red light. It was a 63 plate race blue and the rider was wearing a high viz (undone and flapping around his neck)! It had a tree surgeons name on the back, James "something" tree surgery....

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees