who`s flashed then?

razz

Reaction score
evening all , sooooooo , who`s flashed the 09 then ? and what does she do flat out , instead of that 139 , cos i still want one , am watching the prices for a low milage ex demo , for some reason my local toy shop recon i`m the only one who recon it ain`t fast enough , and i ride like an fart , anyhows , do ya recon they`ll put this engine in little race chassis ? so many questions and its only quarter past 6

razzz

marcusfordus

Reaction score
evening all , sooooooo , who`s flashed the 09 then ? and what does she do flat out , instead of that 139 , cos i still want one , am watching the prices for a low milage ex demo , for some reason my local toy shop recon i`m the only one who recon it ain`t fast enough , and i ride like an fart , anyhows , do ya recon they`ll put this engine in little race chassis ? so many questions and its only quarter past 6

razzz
What's low mileage and whats a low price in your neck of the woods ?

An indicated 130 is more than enough for the MT.

razz

Reaction score
What's low mileage and whats a low price in your neck of the woods ?

An indicated 130 is more than enough for the MT.
there are none yet , been watching the mcn site to see whats there , ex demos with approx 1000miles are around a grand less from what i can see , luckily i`m in no hurry , so hopefully peoples will sell come the end of year , be a good winter thrash with its B mode

flydnb

Reaction score
Did 130 on mine couple of days ago still had some left , triple is your ecu flashed and doesvit remove the limiter in top ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

sporti

Reaction score
The 1st thing I did was organise the flash.

230kph was where I decided to back out of it. That speed on this bike, is not very comfortable.Between 8-9K on the tacho, there was plenty more to get out of it, but put quite simply....

....fuck that!

T

THAIGATE14

id be wanting better suspension before worrying about more top end, i find it very uncertain when tooling round over a ton. and talking of top end im off tomorrow for me first rideout on the red rocket so im off downstairs to wind down all the suspension settings :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did 130 on mine couple of days ago still had some left , triple is your ecu flashed and doesvit remove the limiter in top ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
No not flashed mate but the custom PCV and map two brothers did for me is mental. My mate was shadowing me on his 899 on a "private road" the other day and we both saw 147.

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm

razz

Reaction score
dudes , if you think the suspension is rubbish , you need to hop on an FZ8 , the originals like mine have no adjustment and are set for super soft , I`ll admit its superb for commuting but shes like a pogo stick and when the going gets tough , you are all over the place , the front shakes and the arse end bounces , just how I like it , the Demo mt I used , handled frigging awesome , yeeeeeee haaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Schultzy

Reaction score
No not flashed mate but the custom PCV and map two brothers did for me is mental. My mate was shadowing me on his 899 on a "private road" the other day and we both saw 147.

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm
147mph and your not flashed? I thought it was limited to less than that?

I had mine up to 228kmh the other day. On my R1 I could barely feel that speed but this thing made me feel like my face and every other limb was going to be ripped off!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
147mph and your not flashed? I thought it was limited to less than that?

I had mine up to 228kmh the other day. On my R1 I could barely feel that speed but this thing made me feel like my face and every other limb was going to be ripped off!
No idea mate. Will try it again on Wednesday night when we have our lads weekly ride-out. We both definitely saw 147 tho