Winter project done

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
That looks fantastic. The side in-fills looks great, as does the red detail on the seat. Where's the seat from, or is it a custom job? Great plate too! I'll keep an eye out for you in SW London.

donut

Reaction score
Just taken out my bike after stripping it down over the winter months for a paint job, Well pleased with the paintwork all done by tony at cyclesprays in surrey.

I'd be pleased too if it was mine - good job, looks great.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes MT09FUN used to belong to a member on here and I can't think of his name at the moment

Martin p

Reaction score
cheers for the comment, the seat is a cover from canada i got from ebay, then my mate put it on my comfort seat i had alreadey

Martin p

Reaction score
i bought the bike in oct 13, the plates been on it since new, £250 from DVLA what a bargain!!! ps never been to norfolk, not on the bike anyways

daz1963

Reaction score
that looks awesome. didn't know you could get them with a black frame or was that part of the project?

Martin p

Reaction score
hiya the black frame is carbon fiber covers sprayed satin black to match the swinging arm, and i stripped down the front end to spray the top and bottom yokes myself. you cant beat the good old yamaha speedblock design. Still looks good 40 years on!!!!

daz1963

Reaction score
mines a grey one with blue wheels, was gonna go the same route with speed block design in blue and white to match the wheels, but your design looks so much better then the Kenny Roberts one I'm thinking of copying yours;). that's if you don't of course.

Martin p

Reaction score
Go for it. if i did it again i would have had the wheels done in a slightly lighter shade of gold, but i still love it as it is,