Would you?

bikeral

Reaction score
So this question is open to all MT09 variation owners. If something was too happen to your bike or you fancied an upgrade......would you buy another?

Having brought my Tracer new in 2015 and 2 years ownership under my belt, would I buy another.....yes without doubt. I still don't think there is another bike available in the current market that would perform as well as the Tracer and suit my needs as much as the Tracer, it really is the perfect all rounder.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Yes I would replace it with another tracer.

Stripy

Reaction score
Yes, i would do it - again / have already done it twice; on my third MT-09 now :)

bumpyride

Reaction score
on my first MT09 and at the moment cant think of a bike i would change it for other than another MT09 or the Tracer.

John Barlow

Reaction score
Over the last decade much to my wife's annoyance I would buy a bike and have changed it after 6 months as it was not quite what I expected. This usually happens when I come back from a long European tour and have found its shortcomings.

I have had my Tracer for just over a year now and have no intention of changing it, that's got to say something about this brilliant bike. BTW the best £250 you can spend is having the ecu flashed by S Tec which improves the bike no end.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
When I come to replace my 2013 MT09 I will hopefully had my knees sorted out. If and when that is done I will take a look and compare the Tracer against the New Kawasaki Versy. But I think the extra weight and costs of the Versy will swing me for the Tracer , but I do Versey 22.jpgVersey 23.jpglike the look of the Kawasaki

Val

Reaction score
I have written off my 2014 MT09 few months ago. Last week I bought 2015 MT09. So yes MT09 is the perfect bike for me at the moment.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
I have written off my 2014 MT09 few months ago. Last week I bought 2015 MT09. So yes MT09 is the perfect bike for me at the moment.
Thankfully you survived , just read your post again, are you sure it is the perfect bike for you??? sorry only teasing, glad you are okay.