XSR 900 Akraprovic Exhaust can anyone help !

Dayvee

Reaction score
Hi Guys is anyone running a carbon race Akraprovic exhaust on there XSR 900 ? first of all is it worth the money, will the warranty with Yamaha still be ok ? where is the cheapest place to buy one I am in the UK , hope you can help Cheers Dayvee

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
They're all about the same money, give or take a pound or two. Sportsbikeshop.co.uk do the carbon on for the MT09 for about £650 and you can elect to buy on interest free over a year or even two I think.

Dayvee

Reaction score
They're all about the same money, give or take a pound or two. Sportsbikeshop.co.uk do the carbon on for the MT09 for about £650 and you can elect to buy on interest free over a year or even two I think.

Thanks for your help

MartinB

Reaction score
Davee
I have had the carbon set up on mine since new, 2015, I decided to run with the baffle unit fitted as it was a touch loud and would spit flame, as for Yamaha worrying about it. As it was fitted by the dealer (Yamaha main agent) I had just thought there would be no problem,Whilst the carbon can is not labelled for race use only, it does not have the EU 93 Label either. however these can be fitted if you want. (I have) I am heading for 10K miles very soon all with out the bike missing a beat. So I guess there are no problems.

Dayvee

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Martin Cheers Dave