Yamaha Luggage for Tracer

otaylor38

Reaction score
OTaylor38
Not a good idea to show number plates on forums. Can I suggest to try and obscure in future for security sake.
Happy New Year.
Thanks for the advice, but why?

We see many number plates when out on the road each day anyway?

robin

Reaction score
The problem is that some can via a computer, find the said vehicle address and then target it for their own use.

They could do the same on the street but there, there are so many.

It's a way of not helping the thief. Don't put it in front of their face!

Stripy

Reaction score
Thief thinks everyone steals :)
Is it a full registration plate? How likely is it they target this site?
You gotta with up the chances and take the risk after doing your own judgement.

Lets get this thread back on track, so it aint hijacked.

I've installed a R&G Tailtidy and the Yamaha LED blinkers - methinks now there is no room for installing panniers, other than the soft ones, that is swung over the pillion seat.
Have anyone else installed tail tidy?

ib1-2

Reaction score
Hi from Crete,

i have only fitted hard top case and handling is as expected. At high speeds you get a bit of vibration
but not that much as i had from my previous bike (XJ6n same top case fitted).
Its good however for the co-rider (resting against it).
I have installed Givi rack that doesnot extend far back from tail and has lower height from tail than others.
Can you tell me what top box you fitted? I'm thinking of getting the Trekker 42ltr.

ib1-2

Reaction score
I want to add luggage but not sure on what's best option. I have a tank bag for useful immediate stuff and a usb charging hub for phone and Gopro. I am thinking either top box or panniers, I don't want both as touring is going to be limited to long weekends or 7 days at most. I was thinking of either a Givi Trekker TRK46n top box or the TRK33n's for panniers. Seem good value and practical with good reviews for being watertight. With panniers I prefer the drop down lids rather than top opening but are they going to hinder filtering plus the cost. Top box big enough to dump helmet, gloves or jacket, gloves. I also have a 35ltr roll bag so I should be able to get all necessaries packed in either scenario.

So those of you that have fitted luggage I would like your thoughts please.