Yamaha Tracer Comfort Custom Saddle

STMTRACER

Reaction score
SEAT SOLD

Here you have a genuine Yamaha Tracer front and rear seat.

This seat has been professional detailed by a UK company. The seat has been reshaped for comfort and had gelastic foam fitted for comfort. Seat has been recovered in basket weave style and had dark grey piping inserted to match carbon element of Yamaha MT-09 Tracer.

Seat was done for my Tracer and designed specifically for long distance comfort. I have been know for riding my bikes for more than 500 miles in a day and with this seat conversion done to almost all my bikes over the years.

I can tell you from experience that this is the best seat you can possibly have on your new Yamaha Tracer if like me you want to do some serious mileage in comfort.

I have had a change in plan regarding bikes and have just purchased a new Kawasaki GTR 1400 and have decided to go down to one bike. Only sat on seat once before bike was sold so brand new and unused my seat for GTR is currently being done.

Seat is a bargain considering real cost to me so be quick as I wish to dispatch before I go on holiday if sold.

PM me if interested £275 delivered

UK only sale excluding Highlands & Islands

Attachments

Last edited: