Akrapovic

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Has anyone got any idea when and if the akra full system is available for the MT09 at all???
Not in a great panic as I would not be fitting it without a fueling module but definatly want one for next year?
Cheers daps.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Here's hoping supermotoboy, headin to the NEC for the bike show at the end of November so guna try and sort sumat there if i can.
See that Marty's exhaust saves 8.5 kilos in weight so all good really, and of course the improved power and sound track.

Cheers daps.

marthy

Reaction score
Here's hoping supermotoboy, headin to the NEC for the bike show at the end of November so guna try and sort sumat there if i can.
See that Marty's exhaust saves 8.5 kilos in weight so all good really, and of course the improved power and sound track.

Cheers daps.
And I have a fuel controller ready to go!!! Now that the stock exhaust map and my exhaust map are done, we are adding a O2 sensor jam. That will give you the option to adjust the air/fuel ratio in the close loop map. Either for fuel economy or track days. I should have the second test module by the end of the week or early next week to test and proof all the settings. I'll get you more details once it's all done and ready to go. The best part of my package is, if you don't like the Danmoto slip-on you can get the collector kit only and buy your own slip-on. I'm using the Yoshimura R-55 on mine...

Cheers Mate!

Last edited:

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Hi Marty,
When your all sorted with the system/fuel module etc please post all the details on here regarding price pics and finished details mate.
I have been following your progress and have been impressed so far.
If it all looks good I would be very interested in purchasing the lot from you instead.

Cheers daps.

j4ybee

Reaction score
Is it not available now? Ive had mine on order for a few weeks and i collect the bike friday night/ saturday morning all being well. They have said that the exhaust will be on the bike when i collect it??

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Well I'm hearing all sorts about the availability at the moment !!!

Are you having it fitted with no fueling mods j4ybee??

Cheers daps.

j4ybee

Reaction score
that was the plan. get it fitted and ride it and see how it goes. by fuelling mods i assume you mean something like a power commander??
im off to the dealership after work today so will find out then about the akra and will post back my findings then.

j4ybee

Reaction score
collected the bike last night finally. loving the few miles ive done so far but missing the akra. the only answer i could get out of them is that is should be here in the next few weeks.

SlanGlad

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, Cypher!
It doesn't sound bad to me. It sounds more "racing", less metallic but a bit muffled though. I'd still like to know wether the DB-killer is removable or not.

SlanGlad

Reaction score
Hum dunno. But in that case, it would worth it to hear the sound with and without the DB-killer.
Anyway, again, thanks for the link. Much appreciated. :)

dapsmt09

Reaction score
I purchased the Akra system at the NEC and had a very good chat with the sales man.
The db killer is removable, and it is the complete large triple exit insert that comes out.
The Cat is a canister style insert that slots in if you want to purchase it that is.
The rep says about two weeks for delivery for mine an says no fuelling mods are needed.
I also had a good chat with a top man at power commander and he recs another month or two and one will be available and so far in testing they are seeing some very impressive gains.
Can't wait

Later caps.