Akrapovic

Cypher

Reaction score
Here's a video with two bikes doing burnouts - the first one has stock exhaust and the second one has Akra. Must say sounds pretty good:

[video=youtube;Rzf2uyDATko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzf2uyDATko[/video]

wayne01

Reaction score
Hi mate were expecting our akraprovic next week. Got bikes waiting but could only have one due to demand. Were not holding our breath though lol

dapsmt09

Reaction score
I have spoke to the company that I purchased mine from again and now it is looking more like the end of January before they get any full systems.
He also said that this could change again as they are still in the R+D stage and Akra will want it perfect before they sell any.
However the one I ordered was not through a dealer but the only difference I am told is that the can part has got an Akra sticker on it instead of the etched Akra and MT09 logo.

Cheers daps.:cool:

j4ybee

Reaction score
Ive had a call from my the dealership this morning to say mine has just arrived today and is ready to be fitted asap. Gonna try get down tonite and see if they can get it on for me.

marthy

Reaction score
Hi Marty,
When your all sorted with the system/fuel module etc please post all the details on here regarding price pics and finished details mate.
I have been following your progress and have been impressed so far.
If it all looks good I would be very interested in purchasing the lot from you instead.

Cheers daps.
Here you go Mate,

They are ready to go! I shipped 2 already and have 3 left in stock until the new year. I will be keeping one for the exhaust kit that I have made.

$255.00 with shipping whitin the USA. Shipping overseas is not a problem, I just need to check the shipping cost first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk