Bike before the MT09.....?

Mtpete

Reaction score
YZF-R1 09 the first of the Big Bang models. Loved it, absolute weapon of a bike, but always felt somehow hollow I'm not sure why, but the MT 09 fills that hole like a well endowed young man in a innocent young lass.....

rob5006

Reaction score
YZF-R1 09 the first of the Big Bang models. Loved it, absolute weapon of a bike, but always felt somehow hollow I'm not sure why, but the MT 09 fills that hole like a well endowed young man in a innocent young lass.....
Very poetic...lol

flydnb

Reaction score
YZF-R1 09 the first of the Big Bang models. Loved it, absolute weapon of a bike, but always felt somehow hollow I'm not sure why, but the MT 09 fills that hole like a well endowed old man in a innocent young boy.....
yeah I get what you mean..

Pool Boy

Reaction score
Nuda 900R before the MT09. Still regret selling it despite how good the MT09 is.
Funnily enough.. I nearly bought one of those last year but chickened out because of the issues around the ownership of the company and how likely it was that spares and back-up would dry up.
When the MT-09 came along from a mainstream manufacturer it ticked most of the same boxes and the deal was done.

Thunder Child

Reaction score
Funnily enough.. I nearly bought one of those last year but chickened out because of the issues around the ownership of the company and how likely it was that spares and back-up would dry up.
When the MT-09 came along from a mainstream manufacturer it ticked most of the same boxes and the deal was done.
That's the exact reason I didn't buy my old bike back which was my initial desire. I'm happy with the MT though and there's something to be said for Yamaha parts availability compared to defunct euro parts availability in Aus lol.

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
DL650V-Strom '06.. i sell it in a bike-store with 97.000km in odometer for buying the MT-09 cash after test-ride.
I've ride NudaR which was offered in the "special price of 9.000 euros" last year and a colleage of mine bought it.
For me it is a "piece of art" but doesh't fill the "gap" between my legs as the Japanese triple do.

KatanaAl

Reaction score
A Honda CB1000R Tricolour, personally I thought the Honda looked better than the MT09 but was nowhere near as entertaining to ride and of course the sound track of the MT with the Akropovic fitted is exquisite.

Durvas

Reaction score
YZF-R1 2014 model... got stolen a couple months back :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But...as luck would have it, i tried a MT-09 while ensurance was making all the necessary steps to reimburse me and... 12K in the pocket, loads of fun and a big smile in the face :cool: