I think a good deal?

Reaction score
I'm gutted I bought my MT-09 on 1st March and wasn't told about the free Akro offer starting on the 19th and they must have known....

Went back on Tuesday on have a moan and they basically said " Join the Q"....

I now have a Akro Carbon system cost me £550 so that wasn't to bad...

Reaction score
I'm gutted I bought my MT-09 on 1st March and wasn't told about the free Akro offer starting on the 19th and they must have known....

Went back on Tuesday on have a moan and they basically said " Join the Q"....

I now have a Akro Carbon system cost me £550 so that wasn't to bad...

You know I think it was a surprise to a lot of the dealers too!
My dealer isn't to happy about it, the bikes are selling by the bucket load so why throw in a free pipe worth £1000 and also piss off countless customers. He reckon he's got 50 customers not best please with Yamaha about it.

Reaction score
Wonder if they'd be queuing up at the dealers if the price had increased instead..........:

I only bought mine because of the free pipe and the deal he gave me. I had a 7month old MT-07 I was perfectly happy with so the offer does work ;)

Booney

Reaction score
Yes it"s a good deal and makes a mockery of the near £6k dealer asking prices for 1-2 year old used bikes which in turn will hit all our residuals. Well done Yamaha for devaluing what was already a great value motorcycle!

Reaction score
Free Akropovic with every MT09..... This Deal ENDS 31st May..... According to Yamaha Customer Service...

So Grab a Bargain whilst it's on.... (Subject to availability)