looking for a second hand mt09

daz1963

Reaction score
Hi all.
Has anyone got bored of there mt09 yet and wants to sell, looking for a second hand one if anyone wants to get rid.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Daz.

M

MT account

yup. there was 1 on ebay this week for £5800 with the usual reason for sale *new baby* i reckon that coulda gone for £5500 but not much use if youre in turkmekistan.....

M

MT account

Quality phone service then. Lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees
ORANGE.......no need to say more, but i will. ring up the indian call centre ON A LANDLINE cos i got no signal "i got no signal, you lot are crap"
"thank you sir, first we need to check your signal, we are going to call your mobile now"
"youre wasting your time gupta, i aint got no signal"
"thank you sir, we need to call you now to check your signal"
"you aint really getting this, are you?"
"we cant get a signal"
"BINGO!"

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ORANGE.......no need to say more, but i will. ring up the indian call centre ON A LANDLINE cos i got no signal "i got no signal, you lot are crap"
"thank you sir, first we need to check your signal, we are going to call your mobile now"
"youre wasting your time gupta, i aint got no signal"
"thank you sir, we need to call you now to check your signal"
"you aint really getting this, are you?"
"we cant get a signal"
"BINGO!"
Let me guess...! The call centre is in downtown Delhi....? Vodafone is like that but it hands over to an English call centre at 8pm

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees

daz1963

Reaction score
I'm in the uk.
was hoping I might pick one up for around the 5k mark. some demos available for less then 6k so thought private would be a lot less.

daz1963

Reaction score
sorry to bring this to the the top but I've managed to find a mint 400mile second hand one with a great saving from new.just need to buy some goodies for it now:)

stevecbr

Reaction score
Just be sure its not cloned! A member on here is reporting someone trying to clone his!! Remember, a cloned bike wont show as stolen or HPI outstanding (assuming the real owner bought it cash!)

RipGroove

Reaction score
Just be sure its not cloned! A member on here is reporting someone trying to clone his!! Remember, a cloned bike wont show as stolen or HPI outstanding (assuming the real owner bought it cash!)
Yes be sure to check that the engine and chassis numbers match up with those on the V5.

Sent from outer space

Birdy

Reaction score
Well you shouldnt go around stroking bent welshists then ! lol ... is that even a real word .... if you bought a distressed IT 175 , that was mine , and maybe a RD 125 , 250 or 350 ? or maybe my TDR... taffy was a welshist taffy was a thief.....he he ...

M

MT account

Well you shouldnt go around stroking bent welshists then ! lol ... is that even a real word .... if you bought a distressed IT 175 , that was mine , and maybe a RD 125 , 250 or 350 ? or maybe my TDR... taffy was a welshist taffy was a thief.....he he ...
did that IT start out as mine? that was 1 that wandered out of my locked yard while i was downloading a kebab.....in the 90's this shot was the last i saw of it and the next day the missus buggered off n all. i always wondered what happened to the bike.......

1100k 001.jpg

Birdy

Reaction score
did that IT start out as mine? that was 1 that wandered out of my locked yard while i was downloading a kebab.....in the 90's this shot was the last i saw of it and the next day the missus buggered off n all. i always wondered what happened to the bike.......

View attachment 1205
Thats her ! She sold me the bike, then insisted on unprotected sex ! She wasnt getting it at home apparentley.... only joking... i didnt buy the bike