looking for a second hand mt09

Birdy

Reaction score
I realise this is off topic, but seeing as we are here... how would one go about uploading old photos ? scan them or take a photo of the photo ... i know how to do it , but my mates a real pecker and he wont listen to me ... you should see some old pics of me ... my hair , my wonderful , beautiful hair.....sob...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I realise this is off topic, but seeing as we are here... how would one go about uploading old photos ? scan them or take a photo of the photo ... i know how to do it , but my mates a real pecker and he wont listen to me ... you should see some old pics of me ... my hair , my wonderful , beautiful hair.....sob...
Personally I think scanning them is better...I take it u r a bit "thin on top" then lol

M

MT account

Thats her ! She sold me the bike, then insisted on unprotected sex ! She wasnt getting it at home apparentley.... only joking... i didnt buy the bike
she always insisted on unprotected sex after she had the operation,there was less chaffing -so she told me.... i just told her to take it like a man........she lives in a cottage now.............

M

MT account

Fashion police.....pull over.....lol
1991.................that bikes worth more now than when it was new. she wanted it sold to buy lora ashley curtains..............i think a guy called martin bought them for her in the end cos i bought a GPZ1100 as soon as she'd gone.
*win*.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1991.................that bikes worth more now than when it was new. she wanted it sold to buy lora ashley curtains..............i think a guy called martin bought them for her in the end cos i bought a GPZ1100 as soon as she'd gone.
*win*.
Definitely a winner lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never quite came back in its full lustre after chemo removal mate ! lol BUT i will kill the first bloke t call me bald !!!:p
Lol. I got fed up of "pushing it round my head" pretending to have hair lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!