new bike

M

MT account

i bought a new bike today, i got pissed off with my old 1 cos its unrideable with its standard map. the new 1 comes with an instruction book telling me how to ride it...............great! ill get it out the van tomorrow.

sigtrm

Reaction score
Does it have full chapter on how to use clutch ?

M

MT account

Does it have full chapter on how to use clutch ?
i havnt bothered reading it yet, ive been on the beer all day cos my ears are ringing still from yesterdays ride out. ill give it a ride tomorrow n see how it handles..........then ill have to get a throttle tamer and a new map n stuff............

JCL270

Reaction score
Does it explain how to get gearbox to go in reverse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sigtrm

Reaction score
i havnt bothered reading it yet, ive been on the beer all day cos my ears are ringing still from yesterdays ride out. ill give it a ride tomorrow n see how it handles..........then ill have to get a throttle tamer and a new map n stuff............
Good, just do not flash Forum Members Map it has faulty data in it, it makes your bike behaving erratically, sometimes silly. Do not try it until it is fixed mate.

M

MT account

That should do it, just don't put those Chinese ' instant death trap' levers on it [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i wont be putting any extras on this 1.......maybe just the laundry......:)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good, just do not flash Forum Members Map it has faulty data in it, it makes your bike behaving erratically, sometimes silly. Do not try it until it is fixed mate.
Makes no difference.... He's not gonna get it flashed and then say it's a load poo coz that wud make him look like a rite tit wudnt it...

He wud say it's brilliant and faultless even if his bike burst into flames lol :rolleyes:

M

MT account

.............well here it is! ive got 7 weeks to tame it before handing it over to the spiders for the winter. ill get it remapped today, dont want it trying to spit me out through the shed window if i pedal it too fast...............:rolleyes:
$l_57.jpg

JCL270

Reaction score
.............well here it is! ive got 7 weeks to tame it before handing it over to the spiders for the winter. ill get it remapped today, dont want it trying to spit me out through the shed window if i pedal it too fast...............:rolleyes:
View attachment 2144
Do you still get flames out the back on the downshifts? Definitely thinking about a bulk buy. Whose in?

Mtpete

Reaction score
View attachment 2144
Looks like it's doing 100mph stood still........

M

MT account

i will attempt to tame it in a bit.......im still spitting flames out the back due to my diet over this weekend..........its a shame it doesnt look like ive burned 1000 calories on it while its standing still.........oh hum

M

MT account

Now that is wot I call a beastie bike lol. I'm loving the carpet as well haha ;)
it didnt come with the carpet...i tried but the bloke wouldnt budge...:(

i just did 15 minutes on it............when i got off i went all light headded and tottered round the garage on tip toes.............exactly the same feeling as riding my favorite exercise machine in thailand...........except i didnt have to tuck £20 under its saddle........

............same again tomorrow i s'pose, 1 day isnt really enough,is it?:confused::rolleyes: