new bike

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it didnt come with the carpet...i tried but the bloke wouldnt budge...:(

i just did 15 minutes on it............same again tomorrow i s'pose, 1 day isnt really enough,is it?:confused::rolleyes:
Pmsl neither is 15 mins. It takes at least 30 mins of "hard" exercise to have any positive effects lol ;)

Get back on u wuss. If it makes u feel any better, slip a 20 under the seat after lol

M

MT account

Pmsl neither is 15 mins. It takes at least 30 mins of "hard" exercise to have any positive effects lol ;)

Get back on u wuss. If it makes u feel any better, slip a 20 under the seat after lol
i dont mind getting a sweat on but it just aint as good as the real thing.........i bit the saddle 3 times which tasted rank and hurt me hand slapping the seatpost.............:rolleyes:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i dont mind getting a sweat on but it just aint as good as the real thing.........i bit the saddle 3 times which tasted rank and hurt me hand slapping the seatpost.............:rolleyes:
Haha. I just spat coffee everywhere reading this lol ;)

sigtrm

Reaction score
.............well here it is! ive got 7 weeks to tame it before handing it over to the spiders for the winter. ill get it remapped today, dont want it trying to spit me out through the shed window if i pedal it too fast...............:rolleyes:
View attachment 2144
What about windscreen? Do you have one?
Also what about speed lock?