1st Service completed

Stripy

Reaction score
Last saturday, i had the MT-09's first service completed by SMC bikes in Sheffield.

What a surprise, that it is only the oil and filter you pay for - the rest is on Yamaha.

Anyhow, less than 3 weeks it took to reach the 600 miles :)

Stripy

Reaction score
Yehaa ;)
I've just tripped over 850 miles.
My goodness all that fun so late in the year. Love it!

Oh, and happy Haloweeeeeen :)

SlanGlad

Reaction score
Glad to see that you're having so much fun with your new toy. First service is always an objective we're in a hurry to reach. Now it's ready for the next season. :)

And Happy Halloween to you too. Take care.

Chris West

Reaction score
Im just over 1500. The more I ride it the more I'm loving it.
Just bought heated gloves and vest "Winter is coming!" as they say but may be thwarted by the predicted heavy snow in November :-(
Don't think snow chains are an option lol

j4ybee

Reaction score
Mine finally lands in the dealership tomorrow, been what feels like the longest time ever not having a bike to go out for a ride on. Fingers crossed for a decent weekend to get out n about.

SlanGlad

Reaction score
First service completed today! :)
And I'm completely frozen. ^^

Oh and soon as I was back to home, I received a phone call from my dealer who told me that my flyscreen had just arrived... Doh!

exbanditabuser

Reaction score
Did 1st service myself on day 3 598 miles in 3 days very numb arse. Dealer could not get bike in for over a week and that was on the day I picked it up, I told them I was going to do it myself, all they said was use genuine parts (so I did) and they would stamp my service book when they get me one in (ran out). Just to clarify I am a yam and suzuki trained grease monkey I just don't work in the bike industry no more. Only do what you think you are cabable of and don't take any shortcuts.