Alarms for MT09

scotscoot09

Reaction score
Hi all.
Anyone fitted an alarm system on their bike yet.
I had a fancy alarm on my FZ6 that came from N Cook Security .
It was the paging alarm system that claimed it had a cloaking device that could detect a person standing nearby and paged the keyfob when the alarm went off.
Was quite good actually.
I took it off my old fazer before I traded it in , and I know it'll go on the MT without any problems. But I'd quite like to try a different brand.
Something better quality even if it hasn't got loads of techno fancy additions like cloaking device, remote start etc ......
Just want something that'll wake me up if my bike gets moved during the night.
Remote pager would be nice too though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
I noticed a tiny blinking orange light on the dash whilst viewing the bike last Saturday. Maybe there is already an option to fit alarms at the dealer.

Stripy

Reaction score
I noticed a tiny blinking orange light on the dash whilst viewing the bike last Saturday. Maybe there is already an option to fit alarms at the dealer.
That'll be the immobiliser.
If yamaha have made the wiring loop, there should be an option for alarm, but....maybe not, as it's not mentioned in the accessories?

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
If you can get in to see the key ignition, maybe there is a pigtail connection for this?

wayne01

Reaction score
Hi no provision has been made to fit genuine or aftermarket alarm on MT,s. Alarm can be fitted but not recommended that's why its not in accessories