Another EJK Fuel Controller for MT-09

RipGroove

Reaction score
Another EJK Fuel Controller for MT-09 [NOW ON eBay]

It's now on eBay so get bidding you grumpy lot :rolleyes:

>>>>> EJK Fuel Controller for Yamaha MT-09 or FZ-09 - Tuning Air Filter & Exhaust - UK | eBay <<<<<

EJK Fuel Controller (Electronic Jet Kit)

Read all about it here: EFI Controllers - Electronic Jet Kit - Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Sportbikes, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Dirt Bikes

Plenty of great reviews online for the EJK on many different types of bike.

This does an excellent job of smoothing out the throttle jerkiness on the MT/FZ caused by a lean initial throttle roll on (which was the reason I bought it) as you can add fuel to the initial throttle roll on which richens it up. As well as being ideal for fine tuning your fueling to match your mods (exhaust, intake etc) by adding or subtracting varying amounts of fuel to different parts of the rev range , EXTREMELY easy to fit and tune on the fly with just a few button presses (no maps, no laptop etc). It takes me approx 30mins to fit or remove by following the instructions below, all you have to do is remove the tank and airbox unplug each injector in turn and fit each plug from the EJK between the injector on the bike and the plug on the bike (does not even matter which plug goes to which injector as the system detects load per injector!).

Fitting instructions and base tune settings here: http://www.marthymotorcycleexhausts...ALATION_INSTRUCTIONS_FZ-09_07_14.20574538.pdf

For tank and airbox removal follow the first part of this guide here: Tank Removal - Throttle Balance

Any troubles just contact Dobeck Performance here (they are VERY VERY helpful and quick to respond, they stand by their products %100): http://www.electronicjetkit.com/EJK-support.asp

Or contact Marthy here (he's an EJK distributor in the U.S.), is very knowledgeable about this product and is active on the forums: http://mt09.motorcycle-talk.com/forum/members/marthy/

If you were to order a new one from the U.S. the cost is $275 including shipping (approx £181)

It's been on the bike for about 100 miles so is practically brand new. Only selling as I'm going in a different direction now.

All I'm asking is £100 delivered within the UK to any members on here via PayPal gift before it goes on eBay

It is literally this easy to tune:

[video=youtube;lNs939pPcTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNs939pPcTU[/video]

Dobecks recommended base tune with "Stage 1" mods (exhaust, airfilter) for the MT/FZ is:

G: 5.5 | Y: 3.5 | R: 3 | GB: 3 | YB: 5.5 | RB: 4

Marthy's recommended tunes:

Stock Exhaust tune

G: 5.5 | Y: 3.0 | R: 3.0 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Marthy S shape Danmoto (best road tune) & M4 Exhaust with DBK

G: 5.5 | Y: 3.5 | R: 3.0 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Marthy S Shape dyno tune

G: 5.5 | Y: 5.5 | R: 3.5 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Akrapovic with DBK (Tune in process, waiting on dyno run to confirm)

G: 5.0 | Y: 3.5 | R: 2.5 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Akrapovic without DBK (Euro: CO=14)

G: 5.5 | Y: 4.0 | R: 3.0 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Marthy Delkevic Design / no DBK with Stoltec Flash ECU

G: 5.5 | Y: 4.5 | R: 3.0 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Marthy Delkevic Design / DBK with Stoltec Flash ECU

G: 5.5 | Y: 3.5 | R: 2.5 | GB: 3.0 | YB: 3.5 | RB: 3.5

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

sigtrm

Reaction score
(...)
It's been on the bike for about 100 miles so is practically brand new. Only selling as I'm going in a different direction now.
(...)
What direction if it is not a secret?

RipGroove

Reaction score
What direction if it is not a secret?
ECU flash, I don't have the time for constant modding and tweaking like I used to, i'm just going to leave this bike somewhat standard and enjoy it.

The EJK is perfect for those who want flexibility when they mod without the need to keep visiting a tuner for fuelling tweeks.

Sent from my iPhone

RipGroove

Reaction score
The EJK does work very well, just google reviews and you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone

sigtrm

Reaction score
The EJK does work very well, just google reviews and you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone
I do not have problems with snatchiness but, i have 2 questions:

1) Can you disable it w/o dismounting? ie make it transparent.
2) Do you ship to Poland?

100quids is not a robbery

Last edited:

RipGroove

Reaction score
I do not have problems with snatchiness but, i have 2 questions:

1) Can you disable it w/o dismounting? ie make it transparent.
2) Do you ship to Poland?

100quids is not a robbery
1. You cannot switch it off completely without removing it as it takes its power directly from the injectors. Once you are familiar with it though it can be fitted or removed in 30mins. I believe there is a setting for each setting that returns the bike very close to standard fuelling (maybe setting all to 3 or something?) I'm sure Marthy can confirm this.

2. I will ship to Poland no problem as long as you cover shipping, I can get you a price if you like? Just email me your address and I'll get you the price:

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

marthy

Reaction score
For emissions inspection, settings the G, Y & R led to 3.0 will be stock settings... no fuel added. 2.5 and lower the controller lean the mixture from stock.

RipGroove

Reaction score
For emissions inspection, settings the G, Y & R led to 3.0 will be stock settings... no fuel added. 2.5 and lower the controller lean the mixture from stock.
I knew you'd be here somewhere! Thanks for the info [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone

RipGroove

Reaction score
Will be going on eBay this evening [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone