Another MT 09 here!!!

Torque09

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

While I'm waiting for the arriving of my new MT, I have registered in this forum to know more things about this beautiful bike. Sorry for my English, I will try to make an effort to write the best I can.
Since I have tested the Demo bike, I liked so much that I sold my bike to buy this new MT09 :rolleyes:
I have owned bikes for 30 years, and this is my first 3-cylinder. I like its torque very much. You have power under your throttle everytime with this bike...

Thanks for this site.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the bike. It's amazing. Play nice and join on as much or as little as u like

rob5006

Reaction score
Welcome....have fun!

Hello everyone!

While I'm waiting for the arriving of my new MT, I have registered in this forum to know more things about this beautiful bike. Sorry for my English, I will try to make an effort to write the best I can.
Since I have tested the Demo bike, I liked so much that I sold my bike to buy this new MT09 :rolleyes:
I have owned bikes for 30 years, and this is my first 3-cylinder. I like its torque very much. You have power under your throttle everytime with this bike...

Thanks for this site.

flydnb

Reaction score
welcome mate, your lucky you live in Andorra all that tax free motorcycle gear from motocard lol.