Arrow exhaust from biohazard cycles florida usa

mt dave

Reaction score
Ordered my arrow exhaust yesterday from biohazard cycles in florida alot cheaper than this country including tax have used this company a few times in the past quick communication,good customer service. I have ordered the header pipes 71498mi and the thunder aluminium carby end can 71812ak total price $929 including delievery which converts to £565 approx plus tax which will be about £25. The exhaust has a 02 bung ready to put the oxygen sensor in.Will put pictures up when arrived and fitted happy days:)

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Nice one! Don't you have to pay VAT on that too? Just asking, as i got a set of Train Horns once for a 4x4 from the states and was surprised how much money the UPS delivery guy wanted from me !!! 17.5% on top of other taxes!! (now 20% obviously)

Look forward to seeing it !

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Yeh please post pics and your opinions as I've just cancelled my Akra as the delivery has now been put back to earliest the end of Feb, not impressed so I'm gonna go for the Arrow as well I think because I have had lots of their products in the past and they always top notch.

Cheers daps:cool:

Spot

Reaction score
.....plus tax which will be about £25.
Hope you're right about that.... I used to buy a lot of guitars from the USA and there were a few "fiddles" but if you were unlucky you could get stung for an admin charge from the postal company + import duty + VAT.
If the taxman is observant I reckon the "tax" bill could be more like £140 :-(
Hope i'm wrong.

Please post pics and/or vid when you get it!

crotchrocket

Reaction score
If you are in doubt, you can get them from Italy for a similar amount. Spotted some on eBay.

mt dave

Reaction score
hi the seller (tom) always puts $100 dollar gift on the box this avoids high custom charge as customs have bigger fish to fry, have ordered 3 exhausts from him in the past and have never had a problem fingers crossed. He hasn't got them listed on his website yet if you message him he will let you know various prices a very helpful guy.Will post pictures i get it.