Big Soppy Barsteward

Twozup

Reaction score
I love my bike. A lot.

Not to the extent I want to wash and polish it till the paint comes off (i have to admit that I like a slightly grubby bike) but dam I can't get home quick enough of an evening to pop in the garage for a quick look and a wee chat every now n again!

Even better when I can get out for a few hours on it.

Haven't felt this way for a few years.

Roll on summer- here's hoping it's a dry one!!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
I love my bike. A lot.

Not to the extent I want to wash and polish it till the paint comes off (i have to admit that I like a slightly grubby bike) but dam I can't get home quick enough of an evening to pop in the garage for a quick look and a wee chat every now n again!

Even better when I can get out for a few hours on it.

Haven't felt this way for a few years.

Roll on summer- here's hoping it's a dry one!!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
I know how you feel. The same for me.
It's been years that I had so much fun riding a bike.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Glad its not just me who feels like that about my MT, it is a lovely, cuddly gem of a motorcycle.

I bought mine as an every day bike and said "right I'm gonna keep her standard" yeh right, a grand later an still buying her gifts!!!!

Cheers daps:cool:

Cypher

Reaction score
Lol, I wanted to create a similar thread to ask if I'm the only one who doesn't want to put the cover on in the evening and just stands there looking at it sometimes :D

My bike is often dirty as hell too but that's the bonus that comes with the beautiful British weather.

Stripy

Reaction score
I haven't had such a fun bike for a very long time.
Even during wither time, i've been riding quite a bit, and despite a bit of a chill, i've always returned with a massive smile on my face.

Tonight, as an example, i was just looking out the window and saw the blue empty sky, and thought for once, "i could easily take Yama out for a spin and fun, just because it is.. fun!"

I f'in love that badboy!