Carbon Fibre Parts are now available for the MT-09

Infinte

Reaction score
Hi
We have just launched a range of product for the MT-09. We do Carbon Fibre Yoke Protector, Dash Surround, Fuel Filler Cap Cover and Air Intake Covers.
You can see them at Infinite Performance Carbon Fibre Motorcyle Accessories
We are just finishing a 100% carbon tank shield and hugger plus radiator guards and tail tidies
MT09 Air Intakes.jpgClock Yamaha MT-09.jpg

Stripy

Reaction score
Never mind the carbon, but if you can make a longer hugger, you might get a purchase from me :)

Chris West

Reaction score
Never mind the carbon, but if you can make a longer hugger, you might get a purchase from me :)
Re a longer hugger.
I seem to get more muck thrown up at me on this bike than I had experienced before.
I thought it was just my perception but is that also what you are finding?
+2 on the longer hugger

Infinte

Reaction score
Hi
We are working on a longer rear hugger. It will be about 4 inches longer than the original item. For those asking about club discount. We can offer 15% on telephone orders when you mention this website
Thanks

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi. I bought the yolk protector (didn't stick to the metal yolk very well)! The dash surround covers the yiss light so no deterrent to wud b thieves. The holes for the screws on the outer ring on the fuel cap don't match so look very odd. Just a few observations from buying them. Sorry if this sounds like I'm dissing u, I just thought u wud appreciate some feedback.

Birdy

Reaction score
Will order that hugger ASAP ! Like that rad guard too .chris you are right about the bike throwing up loads of shite on wet roads , didnt anyone test ride it in the rain ??? I bought a waterproof rucksack to keep my back dry , huge white thing with massive YAMAHA logo. Looked good in the shop , but i feel a bit of a nob riding with it , so i wheelie everywhere so no one can see . I am a cunning man indeed .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Extended rear hugger sounds quality. Got the MT09 carbon air intakes and they look awesome when they're fitted