Christmas Presents fitted

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Finally fitted all my MT Christmas presents, Now have, R&G bar ends, R&G Rear Bobbins, R&G Areo style crash protectors, Yamaha mesh grill intakes, Evotech tail tidy & Evotech rear peg removal plates. Next will be a radiater protector as I priority as I have already noticed some minor marks on the rad after only 600 miles!
mt04.jpg

Last edited:

Del Mar

Reaction score
Finally fitted all my MT Christmas presents, Now have, R&G bar ends, R&G Rear Bobbins, R&G Areo style crash protectors, Yamaha mesh grill intakes, Evotech tail tidy & Evotech rear peg removal plates. Next will be a radiater protector as I priority as I have already noticed some minor marks on the rad after only 600 miles!
View attachment 416
Looks stunning Trev - well done...!

rulle_retard

Reaction score
View attachment 416
Nice! Just wonder, was it hard to remove the passenger pegs? Some says they are fastened rock hard due to locktite?!

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
The are held in place with thread lock as you'd expect, if you ease them off gently the come out no bother.

If you force them too quickly you WILL round the bolt. Trust me, i made that mistake with my last bike..
I know. Left side was no problem after heating the bolts with a soldering gun.
On the right side I wrecked both bolts. I had to drill them out.

trevorleigh

Reaction score
I had no problem with either of mine, both sides came out without even damaging the original bolts, guess I must have been just lucky.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
The proper tools make any job easy, mine came out no bother, but they were very very tight

Cheers daps:)