@crotchrocket

flydnb

Reaction score
hi mate like your vids on youtube and was interested to know what camera you use and how you mount it and what mic you use too ?
cheers.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Hi mate.

The camera is a Drift HD Ghost. Its mounted on the helmet with the supplied curved sticky mount. The mic is also from Drift and i have run it to a gap between two cheek pads in the helmet with a wind noise sponge thing over the top. Here is a Vine of how it looks https://vine.co/v/hvzmlr9eFQV

Personally i much prefer the Drift to the Go Pro. Its completely waterproof without the need for an additional plastic case and the camera is a lot lower profile when mounted because the lens is in the end rather than front.

flydnb

Reaction score
Hi mate.

The camera is a Drift HD Ghost. Its mounted on the helmet with the supplied curved sticky mount. The mic is also from Drift and i have run it to a gap between two cheek pads in the helmet with a wind noise sponge thing over the top. Here is a Vine of how it looks https://vine.co/v/hvzmlr9eFQV

Personally i much prefer the Drift to the Go Pro. Its completely waterproof without the need for an additional plastic case and the camera is a lot lower profile when mounted because the lens is in the end rather than front.
thanks mate:D

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I forgot to say, i got the gear from actioncameras.co.uk you can get 10% off with code VON10

pipski99

Reaction score
I have a Drift 170 Stealth which has faired well in all weather conditions. Real sturdy little bugger, but the remote seems to have suffered with water getting inside recently and is a bit intermittent. I can either spend around £10 on a new remote from actioncameras.co.uk or invest in a nice new Ghost S - I prefer the Drift range to the GoPro too.

Hmmmmm.... Decisions, decisions.