Even Harley Riders Can Have Fun..!

M

MT account

why are you watching harley videos TT??? is there a guilty secret you need to discuss with us?

M

MT account

thats what they all say in court..........it just came up, so i had to......:rolleyes:

flydnb

Reaction score
I think there comes a time in a bikers life when his belly is wider than his chest normally that its time for a more sedate ride and he puts away his full face helmet looks for an open face, he then sells his sports bike and firstly starts looking at videos on youtube of fat bearded men riding across America without a care in the world ,and himself starts to hanker for that lifestyle, after a few months he takes the plunge and heads off to his nearest Harley dealer or any dealer selling a v twin Harley copy and starts to make enquiries about the bikes, often the biker will travel to other towns in case he is seen by someone who knows him going into a Harley dealership, but after a while he fesses up and comes out to everyone and says those immortal words "I think im going to buy a Harley" at first he is the ridicule of all that know him , his wife follows him because she thinks he might be playing for both teams because of his sudden fascination for beards and tight black leather but alas she finds its his new found love for the v twin lifestyle, he starts to look at bikes as horses and calls his bike a steed then puts leather saddlebags with studs on it and only rides when the weather is fine and spends more time polishing it than riding it, he then buys his wife matching gear and they go to Harley Davidson meets where the bands are a mix of country and blues and blues and country, he starts to enjoy huge prices for parts servicing and Harley clothing and accessories after that its downhill all the way to the tassles in bars and covering the steed with lights, this is the life of a Harley rider.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think there comes a time in a bikers life when his belly is wider than his chest normally that its time for a more sedate ride and he puts away his full face helmet looks for an open face, he then sells his sports bike and firstly starts looking at videos on youtube of fat bearded men riding across America without a care in the world ,and himself starts to hanker for that lifestyle, after a few months he takes the plunge and heads off to his nearest Harley dealer or any dealer selling a v twin Harley copy and starts to make enquiries about the bikes, often the biker will travel to other towns in case he is seen by someone who knows him going into a Harley dealership, but after a while he fesses up and comes out to everyone and says those immortal words "I think im going to buy a Harley" at first he is the ridicule of all that know him , his wife follows him because she thinks he might be playing for both teams because of his sudden fascination for beards and tight black leather but alas she finds its his new found love for the v twin lifestyle, he starts to look at bikes as horses and calls his bike a steed then puts leather saddlebags with studs on it and only rides when the weather is fine and spends more time polishing it than riding it, he then buys his wife matching gear and they go to Harley Davidson meets where the bands are a mix of country and blues and blues and country, he starts to enjoy huge prices for parts servicing and Harley clothing and accessories after that its downhill all the way to the tassles in bars and covering the steed with lights, this is the life of a Harley rider.
Oh dear. I'm nowhere near that stage lol.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

W8ENN

Reaction score
That's ridiculous!!! The video disgusts me!...................why would someone wear sandals with socks ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's ridiculous!!! The video disgusts me!...................why would someone wear sandals with socks ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Socks + sandals = beard.....!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

M

MT account

brilliant! im surrounded by them and often shunned because they have waited for my belly to become wider than my chest......only to see me order an MT09 instead of a tractor.....

M

MT account

............and it would seem harley are going over to the darkside with 2014 bikes going grey....................like their riders.....1959487_706016482788389_7223826174693713940_n.jpg

flydnb

Reaction score
that's one ugly bike in my opinion I really just don't get Harleys to be honest, if I wanted a retro third bike I would get a triumph scrambler and make it minimal, short exhaust etc like this.1240043_425064127612807_965289650_n.jpg

Birdy

Reaction score
that's one ugly bike in my opinion I really just don't get Harleys to be honest, if I wanted a retro third bike I would get a triumph scrambler and make it minimal, short exhaust etc like this.View attachment 1288
They do look great when you junk all the standard stuff off ! Have a look on youtube, some lovely looking modded scramblers on there....if trumpet made this , they would sell shed loads !!