Greetings from edinburgh! I love my MT-09

Chipie303

Reaction score
image.jpg ..hi, got this 1month ago! Covered 1300 miles with a huge grin so far! The back tyre was destroyed by 900 miles :) love this wheelie machine!

Chipie303

Reaction score
Hi, thanks! Its the bridgestone s20, ive put the same replacement on because it just has such good grip in all conditions! I cant believe the fuel my bike uses either, lucky to get 125miles per tank!

Chipie303

Reaction score
Replaced at 1200miles after a telling off from the police! Its so hard to ride these machines conservatively! I fear for my licence :)

Cams

Reaction score
I've got the Bridgestone on mine too and it's felt sticky since the get go! They are licence losers that's for sure. Having said that, we should get a Scotland/North England/anyone who wants to join ride out organised at some point. I'm just across the water in not so sunny Fife!

Chipie303

Reaction score
That sounds a good plan, some cracking roads around here! ive not seen 1 other mt-09 on the roads of edinburgh although the dealer (saltire) said he'd sold loads + was struggling to meet the demand.

Cams

Reaction score
Definitely mate. Within 5 minutes of leaving my house I'm on some great twisties! I'm the same mate. Not seen any on the road. And by the reaction I'm getting I don't think many people have seen them in the flesh yet. I got mine at Alan Duffus, although I almost made the trip to Saltire. 3 years free servicing is a good deal!

Chipie303

Reaction score
Definitely mate. Within 5 minutes of leaving my house I'm on some great twisties! I'm the same mate. Not seen any on the road. And by the reaction I'm getting I don't think many people have seen them in the flesh yet. I got mine at Alan Duffus, although I almost made the trip to Saltire. 3 years free servicing is a good deal!
Yeah, I thought the free servicing was a nice touch! I'll be up for a run anytime, might head to anstruther for a fish supper next week + hook up on route!

mirdif64

Reaction score
I've only seen one other one up here. Parked outside the bike shop in Muir of Ord.
Who's giving the 3 year service deal ?
Cheers,

Steve.

Cams

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought the free servicing was a nice touch! I'll be up for a run anytime, might head to anstruther for a fish supper next week + hook up on route!
Can't beat an Anstruther fish supper mate! Great idea! We'll have to get a few runs out your way too. Would be good to learn a few more runs out that direction!

Cams

Reaction score
I've only seen one other one up here. Parked outside the bike shop in Muir of Ord.
Who's giving the 3 year service deal ?
Cheers,

Steve.
Hi Steve. Saltire motorcycles in Edinburgh was/is doing 3 years free servicing with the bike. Almost enticed me to travel through from Fife to buy one! That quickly went to pot though when I did my test ride at Alan Duffus in Kirkcaldy and had to buy one as soon as I got back :)

mirdif64

Reaction score
Thanks Cams, I bought mine from AD as well.
At least you are fairly close to Dealers.
Cheers

lou

Reaction score
Hi guys, I will be moving to East Ayrshire on the 27th May so looking forward to meeting some of the scottish contingent. remember life's to short to grow up Lou:cool: